On this edition of the Crypto.IQ Daily Radio Show, we do a deep dive market analysis. Bitcoin (BTC) is stuck below resistance at $5,300, and the crypto market is mixed this morning. Tether (USDT) has announced that 76% of Tether (USDT) is backed by cash and cash equivalents, with the other 24% being held by Bitfinex. This breaks the paradigm that Tether (USDT) is backed 1:1 by cash in a bank, and Tether (USDT) is showing weakness this morning on Kraken. Additionally, two men associated with Crypto Capital and Global Trading Solutions LLC have been indicted for bank fraud. These indictments are connected to the lawsuit against Bitfinex. Hear about how hackers have compromised the Electrum wallet and stolen $4.6 million while infecting 152,000 computers. Learn about how Bitcoin (BTC) on-chain transaction volume in terms of USD has doubled since February, but this has simultaneously brought back scalability concerns due to frequent overloading of the mempool and transaction fee spikes.
August 6, 2019
Crypto.IQ Daily Radio Show May 21: Craig Attempts to Copyright Bitcoin’s (BTC) Code And Satoshi’s White Paper Causing Bitcoin SV (BSV) To Rally, Van-Eck SolidX Bitcoin ETF Delayed Again, Bitfinex To Begin Offering ICOs, IRS To Issue Additional Crypto Tax Guidance, Kraken Follows Bitfinex’s Lead And Begins Selling Shares
May 21, 2019
New Study Finds That Coronavirus Can Survive On Banknotes For A Month, And This May Be Used As An Excuse To Eliminate Cash, Which Would Leave Crypto As The Only Form Of Money Left Where Users Truly Control Their Own Funds
October 13, 2020
November 20, 2018